But You’re Somebody’s Home
Sometimes i made it all up,
I do fake a feeling,
I’m being rude,
Act like there’s nothing happen,
Like you never been there.
Sometimes,
I cover it all up
So you won’t find out,
All this sadness i feel inside,
And part of me that torned apart.
Sometimes,
I wanna scream out,
I want you to know
I do care of every little thing about you.
But i shouldn’t show them.
I don’t want you to leave,
But i should send you away.
I want to be always be there for you,
But i just can watch over you in a distance.
Sometimes,
I just hide behind,
Too afraid to face the truth,
I’m a coward.
I’m a fake.
I’m a liar.
All this times,
I know i walk in to the wrong door,
The biggest mistake i made was knock at your door,
And find out somebody else who open it.
Somebody who’s belong to the door and for all the inside of it.
I thought you were home.
But then,
All this time i get it wrong.
You are..
You are home..
.
.
.
Home for somebody else.
Komentar
Posting Komentar